Procedures that you must carry out when formalizing the purchase of new housing in Spain
The documentation varies a bit if it is a new home because there are peculiarities and procedures that can not be done. In this post we explain it to you.
Buying housing in Spain, as in other countries, entails a number of procedures that can hardly be avoided. If the property is second-hand, there is a lot of documentation that you will have to collect, since there has already been activity in the neighborhood community, in municipal taxes, in the property registry.
However, in the case of purchase in a new promotion, many of these aspects are not applicable. Here's what you'll need to check if you buy new housing:
1. Name or corporate name of the promoter, address and registration data in the Mercantile Registry.
2. Plans of situation of the property and of the house.
3. Description of the house: useful area, services and supplies, common areas, security measures, etc.
4. Memory of qualities.
5. Registration details of the property in the Property Registry.
6. Contract with your general and special conditions. You have to look at the price, form of payment, deadline, etc.
E-Style Spain helps you find New Build Property for Sale in Los Balcones, Torrevieja.
If you are thinking of buying new property on the Costa Blanca, in our real estate agent you will find a group of experts who will be able to help you in every step of the process so that you can achieve your objective. For the last 20 years, at E-Style Spain we have worked closely with the most prestigious agents and promoters to provide the best service to our clients.
We are happy to invite you to start your search of property in Spain with us. Do not hesitate to contact us if you see any property that catches your attention.